To start crypto currency trading, you must choose a crypto currency wallet as well as an exchange to trade. From Royal C Bank, just fill out a form and wait for the transaction to be processed (once your information has been verified with the exchange you have chosen). The bank is the best place for such works. In other words, if you want to trade crypto currency, you must have:
- A wallet of crypto currency (or two)
- An exchange of crypto currency (or two) to negotiate. As simple as that.
The rest of the page will explain the details and other important things to know.
What you need to know before starting to trade crypto currency
There is little to know about crypto currency trading beyond what has been noted above. Here are some of the most important things to know before you start:
- A crypto currency exchange is not part of the ordinary stock exchange. You use a compensation plan or broker, but you can also use the pro version of Coin base with lower fees. Neither is identical to exchanges (same general mechanics, different specificities and different entities).
- A beginner may prefer trading crypto currency shares on stock market (crypto trading is a trust which owns Cryptocoin as well as sells share of it, which avoids having to deal directly with crypto currencies).
- Be aware of that GBTC is trading at a higher price, which is not ideal. In addition, crypto currency trading is a 24-hour market, where the traditional stock market is not.
- If you happen to be serious about crypto currency trading, you will need other exchanges like Coinbase GDAX, Binance, Bittrex or Kraken (and you will probably want to find a wallet in which to store your coins). See a top 5 list of crypto currency exchanges and the best ranked Bitcoin exchanges (the ones above are the best choices).